CALL FOR COMMUNITY REPRESENTATION:
Application deadline: Friday November 13, 2015
The Pacific National Exhibition is looking for community members to apply for the Community Advisory Group (CAG).
This group will provide constructive input and feedback to PNE staff regarding items such as:
- On-Site programming
- Implementation of aspects of the HP/ PNE Master Plan, and
- Operational aspects that affect the local community, city and region
As an advisory group, decisions making is outside the scope of CAG.
We are looking for those who have the experience or knowledge, abilities and skills in a minimum of one of these areas (but not limited to):
- Business and Economic Development
- Sport and Recreation
- Neighbourhood Agencies and Associations
- Culture, Events and Festivals
- Park Stewardship, Sustainability and Environmental Education
- Educational Institutions
- Historical and current knowledge of activities within Hastings Park/PNE
For more details on time commitment, meeting frequency and how to apply,
If you have further questions please feel free to contact Kate Huffman 604-251-7708 or email@example.com
Download PDF version of this announcement.