Park Board Chair John Coupar released a statement today regarding his “deep concerns about the future of Hastings Park under the new PNE governance model” which would remove Park Board representation and oversight over Hastings Park. Community input even further reduced! Read more here:
- June 8th: URGENT – Register to speak at PNE public board meeting, on proposals affecting Hastings Park
- PNE Community Grant Fund – Deadline Sunday, April 23rd
- April 19th: AGM of Hastings Community Association
- URGENT: Do you think Hastings Park is an appropriate venue for annual “420” gathering?
- April 2nd: Hastings Park Conservancy Annual General Meeting