The meeting sponsored by Friends of Hastings Park this Wednesday will be crucial in convincing our city council to take a second look at their twenty year Master Plan. We need you to be there to show the concern of our community! Council is claiming they have community support for their plan based on only 350 questionnaires and badly advertised “open houses”. Thousands of residents on Vancouver’s east side are just now hearing about the Master Plan after we hand delivered 5000 leaflets door to door.
This is your meeting! We will bring your views to the Council meeting in December.
- June 8th: URGENT – Register to speak at PNE public board meeting, on proposals affecting Hastings Park
- PNE Community Grant Fund – Deadline Sunday, April 23rd
- April 19th: AGM of Hastings Community Association
- URGENT: Do you think Hastings Park is an appropriate venue for annual “420” gathering?
- April 2nd: Hastings Park Conservancy Annual General Meeting